Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May your day be full of blessings, good company and good food! In honor of Thanksgiving I have made a list of some thing that I am thankful for...

  1. I am thankful for my husband. He loves me for who I am-- flaws and all!
  2. I am thankful for my daughters, each have made me a better person.
  3. I am thankful for my In-Laws. Justin's parents are amazing and everything I would hope for in parents. His siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and so on... they too are an amazing bunch!
  4. I am thankful for my church family.
  5. I am thankful for my sister Charity who has invited me to see her first sonogram for baby number two!
  6. I am excited for GiGis Playhouse and all of the opportunities it may bring to Vada, my family and our community.
  7. I am thankful for Kindermusik and my new friend Jodi and her son Jack. Vada and I are going to have such a good time together in these classes!
  8. I am thankful for the doctors that help keep my children healthy and who have (by the grace of God) worked medical miracles.
  9. I am thankful for a home and a safe place to go at the end of the day.
  10. I am thankful for our new van! It fits our whole family and then some!
  11. I am thankful for my foster parents Augie and Suzan. They have stuck by my side through thick and thin for almost twenty years!
  12. I am thankful to be a stay at home mother and for the peace of mind that comes with being able to raise my own children. (And that my husband works so hard to provide this luxury for his family.)
  13. I am thankful for Vada's therapists, all of them.
  14. I am thankful for Isaac T. and Rusty H, our church youth ministers. I am grateful for their families and to be able to call their wives my friends.
  15. I am thankful that my husband has a good job and I pray for those in need of work.
  16. I am thankful for my own personal health and the health of those that I care about.
  17. I am thankful for good insurance without it we would be in dept beyond our imaginations.
  18. I am thankful to all of the people who donated money for our local awareness walk and also those who helped get Vada's picture on the front window at GiGi's Playhouse (It's coming soon!).
  19. I am thankful to be getting better sleep at night.
  20. I am thankful for the Bible and that God sacrificed so much for me.
  21. I am thankful for the parents that I have met through blogging. I have learned so much from so many of you out there and I enjoy reading about your lives and experiences through your personal blogs.
  22. I am thankful for my freedom and to those who serve our country so that we can be free.
  23. I am thankful for a lot of small things, like books. I love to read, my children love to read and I love our time together when I read to them. And t.v. programs like Housewives, The Next Great Artist, Millionaire Match Maker and Sister Wives (not that I agree with their life choices-- I just like to watch their craziness).
  24. I am thankful to not be alone today. Holidays should be shared with those you love and care about.

No comments: