Monday, April 25, 2011

Catching Up

Catching up is hard to do when too much time has passed. It's different with writing than it is when I am talking. It takes less thought and time and im not for sure if that is a good thing or not.

There have been highs and lows to each day that has passed but all have been counted as blessings because they have had my family in them.

Over the next few days I am going to attempt some updates on the days that have passed so bare with me and with all of the jumping around that I may or may not do from one day to the next.

A few things that I must share tonight is a few of Vada's Easter experiences. She met the Easter Bunny for the first time, which was an unplanned event. We happen to be at the mall, not thinking that the holiday was right around the corner when we ran into this cuddly fellow. Vada didn't seem to mind him at all. She kept her eyes mostly on me and continued to follow what I was doing. She did eagerly come back into my arms when all the pictures were taken though, which could have been an indication of some dislike on her behalf.

 Really, this bunny was pretty cute. Ive seen some scary ones over the past several years and I think he is the best looking one by far.

Vada also had the opportunity to see and even interact with some real live bunnies! She was so interested in them too. I was kind of amazed at her curiosity once I brought them close to her. We have a rather large dog as a pet and while she does notice him and often attempts to show him attention she never fully reacts in a way like she did when she saw these long eared guys.




Above and beyond all of this bunny talk, Vada felt the need to represent her very own bunny-ness.



 The biggest smile that she gave me was this one below, what a stinker! She was a little too happy (if you ask me) to remove those ears. This kid cracks me up!

No comments: