Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tuckered

I have been working very, very hard at keeping Vada awake during the day. I am some what sleep deprived and she tends to think that midnight and three in the morning are the perfect opportunities to play. I love the time that her and I share together but I also enjoy some a little sleep as well. So I am more determined now than ever.

Today was a productive day. We played a lot and Vada was awake the majority of the time with the exceptions of a couple of naps. I was confident that this was the day that I would get her to sleep through the night again. Or at least for several hours in a row.

Boy, was I wrong!

Vada's nightly routine typically goes like this... Dinner, bath, lotion, medications, nurse, play, nurse, a little rocky rock, read and bed. Tonight, her routine went like this... Dinner, bath, snuggling with Daddy and out like a light. Then she was back up at 10 and pretty much awake the rest of the night!

Justin tried to keep her up...


He tried very hard, actually.


It didn't seem to matter though. She had been awake too long and wasn't having anymore of this "awake time".

No comments: