Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busted

Tonight Jasmine had her first board breaking ceremony for Karate.

The first technique she used was the Stomp Kick.

She sliced through that board like butter. It was pretty impressive.

In this video my trusty side kick (Kiliegh) got her big sister eagerly chopping through her second board.



I enjoyed watching Jasmine tonight (really, I always do). You could see the confidence growing within her and it wasn't the child like arrogance that this age seems to bring. It was a girl, my daughter, being good at something that she has worked very hard at.



I am proud of Jasmine and I was full of pride tonight. This was a fun event and I am grateful to my mother in law for coming over to watch Vada so I be at it.

Look at that face! Pure determination!

No comments: