Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Not Delivery

We had pizza for lunch today. DiGiorno's pizza. Yum!

I thought that I would let Vada try it too. Well, sort of. I let her have the "bone" as my husband calls it. (The crust.) It was like giving her a teething biscuit, only probably not as healthy. I figured that If she liked it she would work on getting the crust to her mouth and maybe, she might even swallow some of it.

I don't know if Vada is stubborn or if she is struggling with the concept of any substance besides breast milk. She'll open her mouth and "gum" certain things, like green beans potatoes and rice but with everything she puts into her mouth she eventually also spits it out. Some things like the "puffs" and the "mum-mums" dissolve in her mouth. So, sometimes one or two of them may make it past her mouth and into her belly.

I'm not for sure if any of it actually made it into her stomach but she chewed on it and seemed to really enjoy it.

No comments: