Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One great Smile

Today, my friend Kathee brought her kiddos over and we had a picnic in our front yard. Picnics are one of my favorite things to do so I was excited when Kathee called to ask me if I wanted to have one.



Gideon is Kathee and her husband Issac's oldest child and this boy is fabulous. I think of him as if he were one of my nephews (or niece), in the way that I love him to pieces and I would like to spoil the crap out of him. When ever his family stops by I like to hand him our snack jar and let him pick out a "goodie". They live in our neighborhood so we both visit each other often. Today, instead of the goodie jar he got the bag of cookies and was thrilled about it. This boy is too cute!


He was very interested in getting his picture taken. He's has many great smiles..., even if he is only posing for the camera!


It was a nice time. I especially enjoyed watching our girls interact with each other!

No comments: