Monday, June 20, 2011

Behind the Scenes

I don't write much about Justin, my husband. He's not in a lot of the pictures that I take and I don't have a lot of stories that involve him-that I share through the blog. He says that he works behind the scenes and I guess in many ways that its the truth. I may not mention him as often as I mentions others but he is undoubtedly, one of the most amazing and important people in my life. He works two jobs and has a third "side job" to add to those, making three jobs total. He does it all for us, his family and for me so that I can stay home with our girls-which is a job that I want more than any other.

Justin does some of the most incredibly loving things for us. He has made it to almost every single ball game that Jasmine has ever had, which is damn near a miracle considering his work schedule but he does it! Coming from a childhood where my parents weren't present, his presence will be something that the girls will remember, even if its not the most important thing to them now. When I was on bed rest-for 12 weeks, with the help of his parents he took care of everything and I do mean everything! He worked his jobs, he picked up the girls and dropped them off at school, he did the laundry, dishes and prepared all of our meals. He even did extra things like tend to my cravings. He was constantly buying fresh fruit and vegetables for me. He would cut them up and put them into baggies so it was easy for me to just grab something and go lay back down.

There has been a lot of things that have happened between us and to us over the past year in a half, sometimes I have taken the lead but but when this happens he is always right there beside me. I feel so blessed to have him and I am so grateful that the girls have him as well.We have been married for almost three years now but he has been a father for almost six. He loves unconditionally. He is always here when we need him and he is what I hope that my girls will someday find when they are ready to marry.

Today, on Father's Day and every day that passes I will forever be grateful to call him my husband, my friend and the Father of my children.

Happy Father's Day Justin, Thank you for all that you do for us, your family. We love you so much!

No comments: