Saturday, September 24, 2011

Family Camping

I have never felt like I belong anywhere (other than my with my family) as much as I do when I am at our church. That's why I was thrilled when I found out that they were doing a family camping trip on the same night as my thirty first birthday. With Justin at work I thought it was the perfect place to be to celebrate being blessed with another year. I decided to take V to Justin's parents house because I knew that the temperature was suppose to drop into the mid thirty's since she was already not feeling well I didn't want to make her feel worse by exposing her to really cold weather. I did miss Vada and Justin but at the same time I was also grateful for the "big girl" time that I had with Jasmine and Kiliegh. I can not remember the last time that the three of us did something together, especially something like this...
















No comments: