Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Testing 1,2,3... (Cell Phone Post)


This is a test. It is only a test. If this were a real blog.... Just kidding.
I know, I know.. I'm lame.
Here's the deal I just downloaded the "Blogger" application for my cell phone and I wanted to see if it worked.
For whatever reason my cell is not letting me email myself the pictures that I take with it so I am hoping to be able to directly upload them from here, my cell.
...
Ive just finished checking this app out and I can take pictures and immediatly upload them to Blogger or I can use ones that I've already taken. Nifty huh? I'm actually pretty thrilled. With the holidays its been hard to sit down and post anything but when I'm picking up the girls from school that's what I'm doing-- sitting and waiting.., now I can do a little catching up while I wait!


No comments: