Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweets for My Sweet

I have a "sweet tooth". I know, I know its a very cliche thing to say, but I cant help it. Almost every holiday holds a special candy that I get excited about because you can only get it during that time of year and Valentines is one of my favorites. I get to pick up at least three different candies that I love, love, love! Valentines day has Braches Cinnamon Jelly Hearts, then there are Wonka Gobstopper Heart Breakers and Sweetart Hearts. Talk about tooth decay!

Apparently Vada is following my lead, so I may need to rethink my candy eating habits.



I plan on considering a change in my sweet treats after Easter because that's when Starburst Tropical Jelly Beans, SweeTarts Chicks - Ducks - Bunnies, and SweeTarts Gummy Bunnies come out. Yum!

No comments: