Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bordom Buster 101

Today Jasmine was so overly excited nothing could keep her attention for too long. Not The Suite Life, or Wizards of Waverly Place. She was too antsy to ride her bike around the neighborhood or to play a game of cards with me, which is what she really enjoys doing to pass time. She could barely sit still!

She had plans for the first time ever, to go to a haunted house with two of her closest friends. This was huge for Jasmine. She is a very sensitive girl when it comes to things like this. Monster House, the Pixar movie/cartoon scared her. Don't get me wrong, I am not making light of this. The Monster House did have some moments in it. However, it is nothing compared to a real Halloween "haunted" house. I personally was a bit nervous for her to go.

We were down to the last few minutes before she was to be picked up, when she started to stand on her head. It's something that the girls have been doing lately. Dot ask why, I just don't know...

Jazzy asked if I could do it. Naturally, I sad "yes", because, well I can.
"Could", should have been the word that I used, because standing on your head is hard! Maybe, I am just totally out of shape, but ouch! All of my weight just sat there smashing my head! Jasmine couldn't stop laughing at me, but you know what..., It made her laugh and it made her last few minutes of waiting pass by quickly...

No comments: