Friday, August 10, 2012

A Great Big Thank You and Another Project!



Well, it's Friday night and I have yet to reply to the numerous emails and comments that I have received over this last week, especially on this post

First of all I want you all to know that I {heart} receiving your feed back, seriously, I kind of get giddy when I see that I have a new follower or that I have received a new comment. I have been so grateful for the support and the guidance that I have received on the home school post that I had done and I am sorry that I have not personally replied to your feedback. My husband and I have had a lot of discusions on this particular subject and we have finaly made a descison ane decided that Vada will not be going to the early intervention Preschool at the age of three(!), instead I will be homeschooling her for her first years of Preschool and we will discuss the rest when they come. So for now a huge weight has been lifted from my heart. I feel as if I can relax and no longer dread Vada's third birthday but be excited to reach yet another new year with happiness and excitement!

With all of that being said (or wrote), I promise to get back to each of you who have shown so much support and love over these last few days over this coming weekend! 

I am still and always open for suggestions on Home schooling. Im looking for ideas on what to use. Things to do. Explanations of what your typical "school" day looks like. What are my rights and anything that I am leaving out. :)

Now that I have shared what I feel to be some really great news, I have to show you my newest project. 


Im still painting V's rocking chair. I had to do a lot of sanding and coats of primer but in between coats I am working on this new project.




I have a looong way to go until I can say that I am finished but it'll be worth it in the end! I am doing twenty-six individual books with ten to twelve real life photo pages in each book. I have all of the covers done and only a couple of the "V" pages done, which I have shared above. Below are a few of my favorite cover pages that did. (Yes, I did these and let me tell you I am super proud of myself! My husband worked with me on a couple of the beginning pages and then I picked it up and I have been working hard all on my own! That's huge because in my opinion, Photoshop is hard to learn!)










1 comment:

Melanie said...

Love your books!!! A mission I hope to accomplish someday!!!