Monday, November 22, 2010

A Gobbiling Good Time

With all of the chaos that has been going on over the past year and a half our house has not been "normal" in a very log time.

Crafts, baking, board games and fun little projects was something of a family routine for us. We don't have a permanent vinyl table cloth for nothing! It's there for a reason!

I have made a vowel to myself to make more time. Like I have any! But I have promised myself to set aside some of the less important things and make time again for what once made our family connected and happy.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I decided to have the girls help with our table decor. Tonight's project was turkey napkin holders. Tomorrow the evening is a little more free so I am still deciding on what we will do. Whatever it may be, I know that it'll be fun! Tonight's craft certainly was!



No comments: