Friday, July 9, 2010

Rhinestones and Ruffles

I find great joy in having girls. However, I am just getting into the hormones, so I may change my opinion somewhat off and on through the next few years. For now, and for the most part, being a mother of three girls has been pretty fun. I have especially enjoyed dressing them. Jasmine is out of that stage, and in some ways I think she is rebelling against my likes. Kiliegh likes to dress like Punky Brewster, and I want to nurture that spark of individuality in her. So I let her dress herself, even when she choose two different shoes to wear. Then there is Vada. Sweet sweet Vada. Probably our last child that we will have. Therefore my last girl to "dress up". I am kind of bummed about that. Its fun. However, I am making sure to NOT take it for granted.







This outfit was a gift from one of our good friends.I t is actually the only outfit, besides some girly Cubs onsies and Beatles onsies, and all of her dresses, and hats ( I cant forget the hats. I love getting hats for her. They are fun!)that is a "dress up" type of outfit. I am actually kind of proud of myself, because I didn't buy this particular "dress up" outfit. Which means I am restraining myself. Right?








Well, either way she is a Prima Ballerina today, and she is as cute as can be!

No comments: