Monday, May 28, 2012

Rocking Horses and My Blessings

Now that Vada is getting bigger she has been playing on her "big girl toys" more. This pink horse she received for her first birthday from Grandpa Augie and Grandma Suzie, per my request. It turned out that I was wrong on her developmental skills and she just wasn't quite ready for it. So I packed it away and only recently did I bring it back out. Vada likes her pink horses, she has two, as you can see in the picture. The magenta horse came from Grandpa Jim and Grandma Nette. Vada can almost rock Magenta on her own and with Pink she can scoot it backwards while remaining saddled. 





Vada and I were waiting for both Kiliegh and Jasmine to come home. I always get excited and verbally express it to Vada when the time gets close for the girls to come home. When Vada gets bigger I want her to know that having her sisters home is an exciting thing. 


The funny thing is that having her sisters home is already an exciting thing for her! Man, she loves them!








I love my girls, I love their individual bonds with each other and I am so blessed to be their mom!

4 comments:

April Vernon said...

This made me smile! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Leah said...

So big! She looks so perfect on the horse. And the hair!!! Aww.

johnpeterjohn said...

such a cute kid :)
Math Games for Kids

Ilisa Ailts said...

Oh my sweetness!!!!