Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sushi Saturday

Recently and while on my cleanse I had to make my own sushi roll for a couple of meals. Naturally, that's where Justin stepped in. They were delicious and he was so pleased with his sushi making skills that he decided to do it again only on a larger scale and make a whole family meal of it.

So today, he made several rolls. Vegetarian Tempeh rolls for me and chicken tempura rolls for himself and little Miss Rae.


Because my husband is also a perfectionist he plated the rolls beautifully and then to add to the family sushi experience he also made Kiliegh her own beginner chop sticks. Justin is constantly amazing me.


Tempeh Rolls

Chicken Tempura Rolls


Kiliegh also impresses me. We have had sushi with Kiliegh before and she was always up to eating it but this tiny little chicklet ate six pieces tonight! I know that it doesn't sound like much but it is and to put it into perspective more so, I could only eat eleven bites before I felt as if  I would explode and when it comes to sushi, I tend to over eat. 






No comments: