Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paint Blowing

Paint blowing is exactly what it's name says it is. The process of blowing paint.






Whats the point? Why do it? Well, to create beautiful art while using a less traditional method therefore being even more artistic. Really, its just a lot fun! --Unless you pass out from doing it. Seriously!!! I don't smoke and I am in good shape but I had to quit after doing it for about half an hour. I truly felt as if I were going to fall over onto my face if I kept going and I was already sitting down. Kiliegh, however, spent about two hours on hers and it turned out beautifully!



It was funny watching her because she got into all kinds of oddball positions, reminding me of the game Twister.






As long as no one sucks in instead of blows out, this is a great craft and was a great opportunity for Kiliegh and I to spend some quality time together.

Paint blowing. It's how we spent our Monday afternoon.


No comments: