Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gingerbread in July

I'm not even going to pretend that I like gingerbread cookies because I don't and I'm not overly anxious for winter to come again either. What I will say is that this is the sweetest cookie ever! 


The funny thing is that this was my nieces outfit. She wore it a couple of years ago for her Christmas photo. She looked pretty freaking cute herself! Anyway, we get handed some of her out grown clothes from time to time and this fun outfit was one of them. We have had it forever and Vada gets lost in it's yummy goodness but so much that taking a picture has never really worked out too well. 


Today the girls and I were going through all of V's stuff and we pulled the Gingerbread outfit out and thought that we would give it a go and guess what... Now, it's too short! HA! 


Vada could have cared less that she was wearing an outfit that was now "high watered" on her, she was having fun! 


She liked laying on her belly and making movements like she was making snow angels. I guess she was in a festive mood as well..?

Pay no attention to the nasty primer walls and scuffed up baseboards, they have only been this way for ten years. I have it on good authority that they will soon be replaced with beautiful color! Uh huh... well, see!

I think that she looks like a little brown penguin in this photo! 



Killiegh said that Vada reminded her of a Build A Bear, all soft and cuddly and made just the way you want. I couldn't have agreed with her more. Vada is everything I want and more!


No comments: