Monday, August 12, 2013

Blueberry Sniggity Snacks:on Five in a Row

For breakfast today I made the girls their very own smoothies. They got to pick their own fruits to put in and I even showed them how to use my Magic Bullet (which I might add is kind of a big deal since I use it for my personal Shakeology smoothies and up until now its been off limits.).


Vada unknowingly choose blueberries, raspberries and one slice of a peach.


Kiliegh chose to have blueberries and raspberries.




Jasmine chose to have strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.



They all loved their smoothies! in fact Jasmine and Vada requested seconds!





For lunch we had sunflower seed butter (like peanut butter) and blueberry jam sandwiches (amongst other things).


I used my Progressive sandwich shape cutter to make these below fun shapes, the girls gobbled the sandwiches up and Justin, who doesn't like anything blueberry, liked the sandwiches as well. The jam was delicious!


The other day when we went blueberry picking in Gelena we actually spent the day in Gelena after we picked the berries. One of our stops in Gelena with The Great American Popcorn Co. where I found this Blueberry Cheesecake flavored popcorn. It actually tasted pretty good! It was sweet and rich but a good desert and a better way to (almost) end our week of rowing.


Vada was excited to see the blue popcorn. She. loves. popcorn!


This is her signing "popcorn". Pay no attention to the nasty on her face, I don't clean her and apparently, I don't dress her either..? I have no idea what we did that day (this was an update, an is late to be posted, so I can't remember.). Maybe I just took her shirt off? Either way, it looks as if I don't do much for her...


No comments: